INTRODUCING SINECELL BY VAGHEGGI
Stress, as we all know, is a common denominator for unwanted cellulite. For this reason, we have chosen the Vagheggi’s Sinecellto be ourbody line of choice. This line is ideal for that busy lifestyle we all live in, and for those who have little time to commit to exercising. Treatments and home care from this line include special algae extracts that stimulate the process of lipolysis, which activates blood circulation. This makes it possible to burn fat and attack the “orange peel” skin. Sinecell also includes caffeine and seaweed extract to help with draining and detoxifying. You will leave feeling completely relaxed, detoxed, smooth, and not to mention, smelling great!
Choose treatments from body exfoliations to soothing, relaxing body wraps with this line. You can even choose the ‘at-home’ system to help reduce cellulite for those who can not commit to the in-house frequency of anti-cellulite body wrap appointments.
Divine Spa offers a range of body treatments to address cellulite. Below is a description of the options our clients have:
- Cellulite Body Scrub
This body scrub has an osmotic “anti-water-retention” action that leaves the skin smooth, nourished, and hydrated. The product contains Mediterranean salts and crushed litchi seeds that glide over your skin for a relaxing exfoliation. In the shower or combined with hot towels, the product is transformed into a soft emulsion to counter the appearance of cellulite imperfection
- Reducing Cellulite Mud Treatment
This mud treatment is combined of red algae, caffeine, organic iodine and pineapple stem to help reduce the visible appearance of cellulite. This mud mask is unique because it can be customized according to your skin needs by combining it with either an ultrasound, heating blanket and even LED lights. PLEASE NOTE: a slight tingling sensation can be felt during this mud treatment since it stimulates circulation.
- Cellulite Strip Treatment
This unique treatment combines a body exfoliation and the use of cellulite strips containing caffeine and red algae. The cellulite strips are wrapped around the problematic cellulite area and leaves your skin feelings instantly smooth and tight.
Tips to reduce cellulite
Expert’s Advice Cellulite affects women (and men) of all ages, and can persist even after you’ve dropped the last few kilos. Cellulite is thought to be the result of a combination of fat, excess water, and wastes (or toxins) that are trapped under the skin.
Some cellulite-reducing tips are:
- Eat fruit and drink fresh juices in the morning
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily
- Avoid fried and fat-loaded foods
- Avoid caffeine, carbonated drinks, and alcohol
- Avoid salt, red meats, and hi-fat dairy products
- Stop smoking or at least cut back
- Get a Lymphatic Drainage Massage (this stimulates the skin to help release trapped intracellular toxins) once a week for at least 6 weeks.
- Take advantage of the newest technology available to help you fight cellulite. One of the best tools on the market is the new Lumicell Wave 6 Cellulite and Body Contouring System.