The HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, multi-step treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates all in one go! It improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, congested enlarged pores, and oily acne-prone skin with no surgery, no injections, no discomfort and no downtime! The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, and immediately effective!
How It Works
There are four main steps to the HydraFacial™, with the optional of add-on treatments such as boosters (speciality serums), LED light therapy, and lymphatic drainage. The treatment is mainly provided on the face, but can also be done on the back and hands.
Step 1. CLEANSING AND EXFOLIATION:
Featuring Activ- 4™. This serums key ingredients include Glucosamine HCl, algae extract and lactic acid. Combined together, they help soften and condition the skin, creating a clean canvas and leaving the skin feeling refreshed.
- Glucosamine HCl – helps to exfoliate the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Algae Extract – algae is rich in hydrating antioxidants that will leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. Algae also help detoxify and replenish the skin with essential vitamins and minerals
- Lactic Acid – helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to maintain the health of the skin by keeping it smooth and resilient
Step 2. ACID PEEL:
GlySal™ solution. Key Ingredients: 7.5% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid Peel. This advancement in skin resurfacing technology combines the benefits of aggressive exfoliation and chemical peels into a one-step resurfacing procedure. It blends the HydraFacial MD® Vortex-Fusion™ with dislodging dead skin cell capabilities to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – dislodges dead skin cells and helps to clear congested skin. It also aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores leaving skin feeling refreshed and renewed
- Salicylic Acid – acts as an exfoliating agent, sloughing away dead skin cells. This is extremely effective when targeting oily and congested skin because it helps reduce the build-up of dirt and sebum within the pores. This acid also helps control acne
Step 3. VORTEX-EXTRACTION™ :
This multi-action step utilizes Beta-HD™ to soften sebum and impurities which aid in the automated, painless extraction process which uses gentle suction instead of squeezing. Key ingredients: salicylic acid, honey extract and spiraea ulmaria Flower Extract
- Salicylic Acid- acts as an exfoliating agent, sloughing away dead skin cells. This is extremely effective when targeting oily and congested skin because it helps reduce the build-up of dirt and sebum within the pores
- Honey Extract – an excellent ingredient for natural hydration of the skin. This moisture-balancing extract consists of various minerals and amino acids that make skin soft and supple. Honey Extract is also used to help soothe the skin
- Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract – helps to calm and soothe skin by maintaining its natural hydration
Step 4. VORTEX-FUSION® :
Application of Antiox-6™. This serum is designed to help detoxify and protect skin from environmental free radicals. It replenishes skin’s natural elasticity and hydration by combining hyaluronic acid, vitamin A and E, white tea extract, horse chestnut extract and rosemary extract.
- BOOSTERS – This additional step includes specialty serums that can be added before step 4 to help customize your HydraFacial. The optional serums include:
- DermaBuilder™ Boost: This speciality serum helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin elasticity and help even skin tone and texture
- Britenol™ Boost: This speciality serum is designed to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion. It leaves the skin glowing and is great before any event!
- GrowthFactor Boost: This speciality serum minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality
- LED Light Therapy– By exposing your skin to LED lights after it has been thoroughly cleansed and rejuvenated by the HydraFacial™ treatment , your face will naturally be more receptive to the frequencies of the LED lights. There are two options when choosing an LED light with the HydraFacial™ – Red LED or Blue LED:
- Red LED light therapy is used to treat wrinkles, rosacea and sun damage. It also help reduce the appearance of scars and broken capillaries
- Blue LED light therapy helps treat oily, congested, acne-prone skin. It also helps to kill p-acne bacteria which is known as the causing agent of acne
- Lymphatic Drainage – In combination with your HydraFacial™ treatment, lymphatic drainage works to improve circulation, as well as detoxify, tone and firm skin. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles due to dehydration, reduce puffy skin (edema) and swelling.
IS THE HYDRAFACIALMD TREATMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yep. HydraFacial MD’s motto is, “we don’t have a type”. HydraFacial addresses all skincare needs, such as:
– Fine lines + Wrinkles
– Elasticity + Firmness
– Even Tone + Vibrancy
– Skin Texture
– Brown Spots
– Oily + Congested Skin
– Enlarged Pores
HYDRAFACIAL IS FOR EVERYONE– book your treatment online today!