The HydraFacial™ treatment is a non-invasive, multi-step treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates all in one go! It improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, congested enlarged pores, and oily acne-prone skin with no discomfort and minimal downtime! The treatment is soothing, refreshing, and immediately effective!
HOW IT WORKS
- There are four main steps to the HydraFacial™, with the optional of add-on treatments such as boosters (speciality serums), LED light therapy, lymphatic drainage, PERK eye treatment, or the PERK lip treatment. The Signature Hydrafacial treatment is mainly provided on the face, but can also be done on the back and hands.
Step 1. CLEANSING AND EXFOLIATION:
Featuring Activ- 4™. This serums key ingredients include Glucosamine HCl, algae extract and lactic acid. Combined together, they help soften and condition the skin, creating a clean canvas and leaving the skin feeling refreshed.
- Glucosamine HCl – helps to exfoliate the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Algae Extract – algae is rich in hydrating antioxidants that will leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. Algae also help detoxify and replenish the skin with essential vitamins and minerals
- Lactic Acid – helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to maintain the health of the skin by keeping it smooth and resilient
Step 2. ACID PEEL:
GlySal™ solution. Key Ingredients: 7.5% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid Peel. This advancement in skin resurfacing technology combines the benefits of aggressive exfoliation and chemical peels into a one-step resurfacing procedure. It blends the HydraFacial MD® Vortex-Fusion™ with dislodging dead skin cell capabilities to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – dislodges dead skin cells and helps to clear congested skin. It also aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores leaving skin feeling refreshed and renewed
- Salicylic Acid – acts as an exfoliating agent, sloughing away dead skin cells. This is extremely effective when targeting oily and congested skin because it helps reduce the build-up of dirt and sebum within the pores. This acid also helps control acne
Step 3. VORTEX-EXTRACTION™ :
This multi-action step utilizes Beta-HD™ to soften sebum and impurities which aid in the automated, painless extraction process which uses gentle suction instead of squeezing. Key ingredients: salicylic acid, honey extract and spiraea ulmaria Flower Extract
- Salicylic Acid- acts as an exfoliating agent, sloughing away dead skin cells. This is extremely effective when targeting oily and congested skin because it helps reduce the build-up of dirt and sebum within the pores
- Honey Extract – an excellent ingredient for natural hydration of the skin. This moisture-balancing extract consists of various minerals and amino acids that make skin soft and supple. Honey Extract is also used to help soothe the skin
- Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract – helps to calm and soothe skin by maintaining its natural hydration
Step 4. VORTEX-FUSION® :
Application of Antiox-6™. This serum is designed to help detoxify and protect skin from environmental free radicals. It replenishes skin’s natural elasticity and hydration by combining hyaluronic acid, vitamin A and E, white tea extract, horse chestnut extract and rosemary extract.
- BOOSTERS – This additional step includes specialty serums that can be added before step 4 to help customize your HydraFacial. The optional serums include:
- DermaBuilder™ Boost: This speciality serum helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin elasticity and help even skin tone and texture
- Britenol™ Boost: This speciality serum is designed to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion. It leaves the skin glowing and is great before any event!
- GrowthFactor Boost: This speciality serum minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality
- LED Light Therapy– By exposing your skin to LED lights after it has been thoroughly cleansed and rejuvenated by the HydraFacial™ treatment , your face will naturally be more receptive to the frequencies of the LED lights. There are two options when choosing an LED light with the HydraFacial™ – Red LED or Blue LED:
- Red LED light therapy is used to treat wrinkles, rosacea and sun damage. It also help reduce the appearance of scars and broken capillaries
- Blue LED light therapy helps treat oily, congested, acne-prone skin. It also helps to kill p-acne bacteria which is known as the causing agent of acne
- Lymphatic Drainage – In combination with your HydraFacial™ treatment, lymphatic drainage works to improve circulation, as well as detoxify, tone and firm skin. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles due to dehydration, reduce puffy skin (edema) and swelling. This can be added prior to starting the Hydrafacial treatment.
INTRODUCING the newest and latest Hydrafacial PERK treatment (use the perk logo found on hydrafacial website)
Show your eyes and lips some love
The Hydrafacial Perk Treatment is the perfect compliment to Divine Spa’s best selling Signature Hydrafacial. The Hydrafacial Perk is able to target the lip and the eye area using a patented roller-flex technology to:
- Loosen dirt, oil, and dead skin cells
- Gently cleanses and hydrates the delicate lip and eye areas
- Delivers and infuses antioxidants and nutrients
- Hydrates, exfoliates, and slightly plumps lips
- Brightens, firms, hydrates and refreshes eye area
The HydraFacial Perk Treatment is the perfect add-on to our Signature Hydrafacial and also includes a 30-day take home product. You are also welcome to come in just for a quick Perk treatment!
The Hydrafacial Perk Eye Treatment
This treatment uses the Eye Replenishing Serum by Hydrafacial to awaken, brighten, tighten the skin around the eyes. Not only that, but it also helps hydrate and at the same time exfoliate surface dead skin cells. This serum contains several key ingredients which have several benefits, such as:
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: Antioxidant that helps with anti-aging and skin smoothing properties
- Mucor Miehei Extract: Provides improved skin smoothness, clarity, and overall brightness and skin hydration
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Helps with inflammation and puffiness
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin hydration
The Perk treatment gives you almost immediate visibly noticeable results, that can last up to 30 days. Best of all, you will be given an Eye Replenishing Serum to use at home to prolong the benefits of the treatment! This should be used twice a day for up to 28 days!
The Hydrafacial Perk Lip Treatment
This treatment uses the Lip Replenishing Serum by Hydrafacial to gently exfoliate the lip area, to hydrate it, and to slightly plump the area. This serum contains several key ingredients which have several benefits, such as:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Enhances the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract: Helps restore volume and re-plumps lips
- Vitamins A, C, E: Helps increase hydration level, and provide antioxidant properties
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps increase hydration level
- Peppermint Oil
The Perk treatment gives you almost immediate visibly noticeable results, that can last up to 30 days. Best of all, you will be given a Lip Replenishing Serum to use at home to prolong the benefits of the treatment! This should be used twice a day for up to 28 days!
The Hydrfacial Perk Treatment is safe to use alongside lip fillers, in fact, the hyaluronic acid in the serum (and in your filler) will work together to create more of a plumping effect!
Potential side effects: What to expect after a Hydrafacial treatment:
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
- It is normal to see some purging, as the skin has been detoxed and deep cleaned
- Dry skin and flaking is also normal 1-2 days post treatment, and can last 1-2 days
- It is normal to see temporary irritation, redness, and sensitivity, which dissipates within 72 hours
- It is recommended to not wear any makeup, but it can, however, be applied. Mineral makeup is recommended if needed. For best results, avoid makeup for 24 hours
- Avoid direct sun exposure, hot water, saunas, steam rooms and swimming for 24-48 hours post treatment
- Apply SPF 30 (minimum)
- Avoid mechanical and chemical exfoliation for at east 48-72 hours post treatment
- Do not use any retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s for at least 72 hours
- Do not wax or thread for at least 48 hours
- Do not get any facials and laser treatments for at least 2 weeks
IS THE HYDRAFACIALMD TREATMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yep. HydraFacial MD’s motto is, “we don’t have a type”. HydraFacial addresses all skincare needs, such as:
– Fine lines + Wrinkles
– Elasticity + Firmness
– Even Tone + Vibrancy
– Skin Texture
– Brown Spots
– Oily + Congested Skin
– Enlarged Pores
HYDRAFACIAL IS FOR EVERYONE– book your treatment online today!
Get In Touch
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
We can appreciate your time is valuable and that you may want different options on how to book your appointment. Choose from one of the options below and schedule your appointment in a convenient way.