LED LIGHT THERAPY
LED LIGHT THERAPY
LED Light Therapy is a collagen stimulating treatment aimed to help treat acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, as well as scarring and rosacea. The treatment is non-invasive and pain-free, providing the client with a sense of ease. <
LED Light Therapy comes in three phases targeting different skin concerns:
- Blue Light – kills acne-causing bacteria
- Green Light – reducing hyperpigmentation
- Red Light – activates collagen production resulting in the improvement of wrinkles, age spots, sun damage and overall redness
LED light therapy is beneficial even after a microdermabrasion with the Dermapod. Microdermabrasion with the DermaPod removes up to 30% of the epidermis resulting in better penetration of light and better micro-current conductivity. Thus, when combined with microdermabrasion, the effectiveness of photo therapy is increased by 35%. Clients will see visible and immediate improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and slackening of the skin.
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT IS IT?
Soli-Tone offers two distinct facial treatments, LumiFacial® LED Light Therapy and LumiLift® Photo Rejuvenation. These two facials address a broad range of skin challenges and speed the recovery of aging skin by promoting cellular rejuvenation from within. The treatments use three proven technologies: HF (High Frequency) Polarized current, microcurrent, and LED light therapy to produce a non-invasive total facial rejuvenation.
HOW IT WORKS
An application of a conducting gel is applied to the face and neck. A Micro-current electrode is utilized to increase lymphatic flow, removing excess fluids and toxins while stimulating muscle tissue. Because this current is balanced in harmony with the body’s own bio-electrical currents found in the body, they are able to reconstruct the facial muscle to tighten or stretching as needed to restore the muscle tissue. This firms and renews facial contour to reversing the aging process of the face and neck. During this 30 minute treatment, pulsating red LED light triggers repair throughout all the layers of the skin, increasing production of collagen and elastin five times over
LUMIFACIAL LED LIGHT THERAPY
Therapy consists of four preprogrammed treatments for acne, pigmentation and sun damage, anti-aging and rosacea or redness. Each program uses frequencies and wavelengths from four different visible light spectrum to reach the layer where the damaged skin cells lie. The cells are reenergized and repaired. This activity stimulates rapid cellular turnover, smoothing and renewing the skin surface.
- Blue light is the shortest wave used. It reaches down into the skin’s pores to regulate and calm the oil glands, improving acne prone skin.
- Green light is a longer wave reaching down to normalize the glands that regulate the colouring of the skin. This effect can decrease dark pigmentation spots, creating an even tone on the surface. It also reduces redness due to chemical irritation.
- Yellow light extends down through the epidermis layer to reach the tiny blood vessels and lymph system. It is known for detoxifying the skin by stimulating blood circulation, thereby increasing the healing and health of the skin.
- Red light is the longest wave, triggering repair throughout all layers of the skin. It is known to have a positive effect on the production of collagen and elastin, greatly improving hydration, firmness, and elasticity of the skin.
LUMILIFT PHOTO REJUVENATION
Comprehensive rejuvenating and regenerating treatment for the entire face. Totally pain-free and does not require any downtime. The Lumilift electrodes are exclusive to Silhouet-Tone: the ingenious design allows for easy positioning as they do not have to be on the attachment or 9 Treatments anchoring points of the muscles. For successful, non surgical facelifts every time.
Get In Touch
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
We can appreciate your time is valuable and that you may want different options on how to book your appointment. Choose from one of the options below and schedule your appointment in a convenient way.