Harmony XL’s DYE-VL technology is designed to treat pigmented and vascular lesions, leaving the skin clear and even-toned. It is a non-invasive treatment and is designed to effectively treat age spots, sun spots, freckles, wrinkles, and broken capillaries. It also improves uneven complexions, rosacea, and redness in the skin. Treatments can be done on the face, neck, décolleté and hands, on all skin types. A consultation with one of Divine’s medical aestheticians is highly recommended to determine if this treatment is right for you!
HOW IT WORKS
The heat created by Dye VL damages the vessel or pigmented spots, and the body begins its natural healing process, resulting in rejuvenation of the skin. Pulsed light is able to penetrate into the sub-surface skin layers without damaging the skin and then absorbed by the blood vessels or pigmentation spots. The pigmented areas will become darker initially and then flake off or be absorbed by the body. Overall, skin tone is improved dramatically resulting in a smoother texture, even skin tone, and younger skin. For more information please email or call us!
Post Treatment Protocols:
What to expect after the treatment:
Fortunately, there is no downtime with this treatment. Skin concerns such as sun damage, brown spots, and age spots will become darker for 3 -7 days following the treatment, and scabbing can occur. The spots will then begin to fade which will leave a more even skin tone. It is common to see redness and mild swelling around the area post treatment for up to 24-48 hours. You may use an ice pack in 10 minutes intervals as needed in the first 24 hours, but is not required
Please avoid the following post treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure to the treated area for 24-48 hours following the treatment.
- Avoid tanning after treatment sessions, tanning may enhance melanin regeneration, which may result in hyperpigmentation or other side effects.
- Use a broad spectrum of sun screen of at least SPF 30 or higher at all times. (Chemical-free sunscreen is available for purchase at both locations)
- Avoid hot baths or showers, aerobic exercise for 24- 48 hours following treatment
- Avoid touching, itching, scraping or exfoliating the treated area
Get In Touch
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
We can appreciate your time is valuable and that you may want different options on how to book your appointment. Choose from one of the options below and schedule your appointment in a convenient way.